Available exclusively in English/Disponible en anglais seulement
Pre-Choreographed Workouts (PCWs) are the workouts Certified Essentrics Instructors teach while completing the 4-level certification program. PCWs consist of pre-defined exercise sequences set to an eclectic music playlist based on a one-hour class structure. Each PCW has a specific theme while offering a full-body rebalancing workout. All PCWs include a video (streaming online) demonstrating how to teach the workout. The accompanying written content (online) covers detailed exercise breakdowns, teaching tips, target anatomy and more.
NOTE: Please complete your purchase using the same email address to which your Instructor Certification communications are sent.
A stable internet connection is required to access this online-only product. We recommend viewing the PCW on a computer (laptop or desktop) for the most comfortable learning experience.
If you are not a Certified Essentrics Instructor, you do not have access to this product.
You must be a Certified Level 1 Essentrics Instructor (or higher) in the Comprehensive certification track or a Certified Level 3 Essentrics Instructor (or higher) in the Aging Backwards® certification track in order to purchase this product. If you do not meet this requirement, you will not be granted access to this product. We will reimburse your purchase minus any associated fees.
Instructors in the Comprehensive track:
- This PCW is recommended for Certified Level 1 Instructors and higher.
- We recommend that you wait to teach the Barre/Chair component until you are a Certified Level 2 Instructor working on your Level 3.
Instructors in the Aging Backwards® track:
- This PCW is recommended for Certified Level 3 Instructors and higher.
PRE-CHOREOGRAPHED WORKOUT 10:
RELEASING TENSION & STRENGTHENING FOR GREATER MOBILITY
With Master Trainer Gail Garceau
In this workout, you will learn brand-new full-body Trademark Sequences and targeted toning exercises that will gently improve shoulder mobility, deeply strengthen the core, and tone the glutes, all while strengthening and rebalancing the entire body.
- Improve shoulder mobility
- Strengthen the core
- Tone the glutes
Demographic: All fitness levels
Pace: Slow, moderate
Music: Downloadable playlist included. Also available on iTunes and Spotify.
- 60 min Standing & Floor
- 60 min Standing, Floor & Barre/Chair
- 45 min Standing & Barre/Chair
- 45 min Standing & Floor
- 30 min Standing
- Trademark #1 & #2: Shoulder release and full-body mobility
- Pliés: Waist and core-focused sequence including ankle and feet strengthening
- Arms: Isolated arm toning followed by Bow & Arrow and Side-to-Side Lunges
- Calf Sequence: Includes the psoas, quad and hamstring for full lower-body flexibility
- Trademark #3: Windmill variation with a focus on waist and core strengthening
- Floor Work: Glutes, abs and hip toning exercises, along with a spinal sequence to strengthen the core and flatten the stomach
- Floor Stretch: Lower back and hip release along with a Row the Boat variation
- Barre/Chair Work: Glute toning
- Barre/Chair Stretch: Big 4 stretch and release
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Essentrics Master Trainer
Essentrics TV workout host
Gail Garceau has been teaching Essentrics since 2013 and joined the Teacher Training department at the Essentrics Head Office in 2014. She works closely with Miranda Esmonde-White on scientific research and the development of the Essentrics program and instructor curriculum. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry while training professional athletes and leading live teacher trainings, workshops and retreats worldwide. Gail is passionate about educating people of all ages and fitness levels on the benefits of Essentrics for injury prevention and improved performance. She enjoys volleyball, snowboarding, golf, tennis and soccer. Essentrics improved her power in sports and relieved chronic pain.